Ductless Air Conditioner Services
Considering a ductless air conditioner? If you’re looking for an energy efficient zone cooling unit that’s less invasive to install than a traditional central air conditioning system, a ductless mini-split AC system may be ideal for you and your home in any of the following areas in Virginia that we service:
● The Plains
● Front Royal
● Stephens City
● Locust Grove
● And beyond!
What Is a Ductless Mini-Split AC System?
A ductless mini-split AC system is a type of air conditioning that utilizes an outside condensing unit to cool air locally. Unlike traditional methods, the cool air is not delivered via ducts, but through a wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted blower unit instead. Several indoor blower units can operate individually in separate rooms connected to one outdoor condenser.
With ductless air conditioner installation, homeowners can “cool off” with these advantages:
- Efficiency. Since cool air is not traveling through ducts, the unit can maintain the desired temperature while using less energy than traditional cooling solutions.
- Zone heating and cooling. The nature of ductless systems means you can set the temperature for different rooms while using the same unit.
- Sleek and compact. Ductless mini-split condensers take up less space on the exterior of your home and don’t require ductwork for delivery.
- Low maintenance. Going ductless means you’ll never have to worry about cleaning your ductwork or air leaks in your ducts.
Ductless Mini-Split AC Installation
Are you growing tired of your old, energy-sucking air conditioner? Are you searching for a way to beat the heat while ultimately spending less on utility costs? Mini-split AC installation could be the best solution for you! These systems can deliver the same refreshing power of traditional devices while offering you more control of what areas receive cooling and how much.
The technicians at Premium Home Services are trained in ductless air conditioner installation. Rest assured that it’s a reasonably straightforward, non-invasive process that won’t take too much time out of your day. When you turn our HVAC experts, you can feel confident knowing we’ll install ductless AC units in optimal positions in each room so that you can get the most “breeze” for your buck! Get used to not breaking a sweat; consult us about how going ductless can benefit you and your family, and let our technicians install ductless AC units in the appropriate spaces throughout your home.
Ductless Mini-Split AC Maintenance and Repairs
Our services don’t stop when we attach the units to your wall or ceilings. A ductless mini-split system offers an array of benefits, but much like any other appliance in your home, these devices need regular attention.
We understand that complications with your system are an immediate cause of stress and discomfort, which is why we work fast to restore the cooling you deserve all season long. We offer complete maintenance and repair services, utilizing the excellent tools and years of expertise to pinpoint the problem at its source. Call on our experts when:
- Your system leaks water or refrigerant
- Your unit no longer cools well enough or blows warm air
- You pick up on a burnt electrical odor
- You hear loud or otherwise unusual sounds when your unit is on
Don’t suffer from an inoperable ductless unit— our team can get your system up and running in no time!
We’re proud to offer all of our furnace services to the following communities throughout Virginia: Warrenton, Culpeper, Gainesville, Haymarket, Amissville, Rixeyville, Jeffersonton, The Plains, Marshall, Bealeton, Manassas, Linden, Front Royal, Stephens City, Orange, Fredericksburg, Locust Grove, Stafford, Louisa, Falmouth, Sumerduck, Goldvein, Spotsylvania, Reva, and Mineral, and the nearby communities.